This delicious egg noodle bowl is fast and pack a flavour kick! It is creamy, rich, delicious and comes together in less than 15 minutes.
2 Tbsp ginger, diced
1 shallot, sliced
2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp sambal Olek
pinch red pepper chili flakes
2 cups Egg Noodles
2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
2 Tbsp salted peanuts
2 Tbsp cilantro leaves
1/4 cup fresh bean sprouts
2 lime wedges
- Add oil to a wok and put on medium heat.
- Add chopped ginger, shallots and garlic cook for 30-45 seconds until they start to soften.
- Add coconut milk milk and peanut butter and combine.
- Add soya sauce, sugar, sambal oelek and chilli flake and cook over low heat until heated through.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 2 minutes until al-dente.
- Add egg noodles to the sauce and toss.
- Place noodles in a bowl and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, salted peanuts, cilantro and fresh bean sprouts.
- Add juice of half a lime and enjoy!
chef spencer in action!