Even people who don’t love blue cheese love this recipe. It is so simple and rich and decadent. Serve it up with some grilled steak and indulge!
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
6oz blue cheese
1 cup (250ml) heavy cream
1 green onion finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Cut cauliflower into large florets, place in mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place cauliflower onto baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- In a saucepan add cream and heat over medium heat until simmering, add in crumbled blue cheese and stir until melted, remove from heat.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and add to the blue cheese sauce, stir gently until coated evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions over top and eat immediately
chef spencer in action!